Almond Lace Cookies
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup chopped Almonds
3/4 cup sugar
1 tablespoon flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place half the oatmeal and almonds in bowl of food processor and grind until almonds are finely ground, pour into mixing bowl.
- Melt margarine and pour over oat and almond mixture.
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- Mix dry ingredients in with margarine and oats.
- Beat eggs and vanilla together.
- Blend this in the oats mixture.
- Cover cookie sheets with foil.
- Drop by teaspoons onto cookie sheet.
- Do not preheat oven.
- Bake at 325 F.
- for 8-11 minutes.
- Allow to cool before removing from foil.