What resulted was holy cow amazingly moist chicken with an absolutely outstanding crust.. I think I'm gonna try with creamy Italian next time.. this was so good! I love Chicken cesar salad, wraps.. Pizza (Don't knock it 'till ya try it). I served these with Smashed Potatoes and it was Delicious!
Cesar Chicken Thighs
- 1/2 cup dry breadcrumb
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons yellow cornmeal
- 6 chicken thighs (skin removed)
- 1/2 cup bottled Creamy Cesar dressing
- In a shallow bowl, combine crumbs, Parmesan cheese, cornmeal, and Italian seasoning.
- Dip chicken into salad dressing, then coat with crumb mixture.
- Place chicken in a greased 13x9 baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or until juices run clear.