Ranch Chicken thighs.. I last made them months ago, back when I didn't think I was melting from the inside out when I put the oven on for any extended period of time.. but I had to brave it tonight, I was desperate for something other than 'grilled and marinated' I wanted some flavorful and juicy chicken..
OH MY GOD they were so good and if my camera were cooperating with me I would have pictures, but the poor thing is just dang dead tonight, I really have to get a new camera soon.. I will try again later.. but I'm not sure if it's just the batteries that need charging or something more..
anyway, here's the recipe:
Ranch Chicken Thighs
- 1/2 cup dry breadcrumb
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons yellow cornmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 6 chicken thighs (skin removed)
- 1/2 cup bottled ranch salad dressing
- In a shallow bowl, combine crumbs, Parmesan cheese, cornmeal, and Italian seasoning.
- Dip chicken into salad dressing, then coat with crumb mixture.
- Place chicken in a greased 13x9 baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or until juices run clear.