Now, this has got to be one of the easiest recipes that I've ever made because essentially you just toss it all in the crock, turn it on and walk away.. Way easier said than done though because as soon as you smell it 'baking' up you want to tear into it.. but it's So worth it! I don't even remember where I got this recipe since it's hand written on a piece of notebook paper (!) But it's one of my absolute favorites!
Crock pot chocolate fudge pudding cake
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours
1 cup flour
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
3 Tbsp. cocoa
2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 cup milk
2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
1/2 tsp. vanilla
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 Tbsp. cocoa
1-3/4 cups hot water
- Spray 4 quart crockpot with nonstick cooking spray.
- In large bowl, combine first 5 ingredients and stir to combine.
- Add milk, cooking oil and vanilla and stir well.
- Pour into prepared crockpot.
- In a medium bowl, stir second amount of brown sugar and second amount of cocoa together.
- Add hot water and mix well until blended.
- Pour over batter in crockpot; do not stir!
- Cover crockpot and cook on high about 2 hours or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. 8-10 servings