Thank you for taking the time to contact Nestlé® Coffee-mate® Non-Dairy Creamer Peppermint Mocha regarding your suggestion of making this variety year round. We welcome questions and comments from loyal consumers and appreciate this opportunity to assist you.
We would like to assure you that we have reported your comments to our Marketing department. We are committed to providing you with products that live up to your high standards for taste, quality, nutrition and enjoyment - in short, "the very best."
We appreciate your interest in our products and hope you will visit our website often for the latest information on our products and promotions.
Consumer Response Representative
Well, that was it and I never heard from them again... but the scary kinda thing is there is a huge following for this stuff, I was absolutely astounded at the amount of posts that I found online regarding Peppermint Mocha Coffee-Mate, but nobody had a recipe, everyone just wanted the original thing.. but not me, if I can't find the real thing I'm gonna do the next best thing and make the best dang copycat that I can make... and so I did...
- 1 pint fat-free half-and-half (or regular, but I like the fat free)
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/8 cup peppermint syrup (I got mine at Starbucks for about $6)
- pour the half and half into a medium saucepan.
- stir chocolate chips into the pan.
- turn the heat onto medium-low and melt the chocolate into the half and half.
- DO NOT LET THIS BOIL.
- Once the chocolate is melted turn the heat off.
- Store in a container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks :) (but it never lasts that long, lol).
This is a real pic, straight out of the Senseo my coffee looked like this one morning and I almost fell right over.. that is one seriously happy cup of coffee :)