Alright, Now, back to the Crêpes.. this recipe here states that it makes 7 Crêpes.. I got about 15 out of this recipe though using my 6" circulon pan.
15 min | 5 min prep
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine flour, milk, eggs, and oil.
- Add salt.
- Heat a lightly greased 6 inch skillet; remove from heat.
- Spoon in 2 Tbsp batter; lift and tilt skillet to spread evenly.
- Return to heat; brown on one side only.
- To remove, invert pan over paper toweling.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Fill with your favorite filling.
I made strawberry compote with 1 cup frozen strawberries, 2 Tbs. vanilla sugar and a teeny bit of water. P. decorated his with whipped cream, I went with just the strawberries and a little honey and they were absolutely wonderful.