I use many Kraft products and the Kraft Foods website has been a great help when I need a recipe or I’m looking for some ideas for dinner or dessert. They have also recently re-launched their Facebook fan page and The Kraft Foods Channel on YouTube. Both sites have delicious recipes and seasonal tips...just in time for the holidays! They also provide a forum to exchange ideas and recipes, ask questions and provide feedback.
I have a gift basket that has been generously provided by Kraft Foods filled with 4 delicious holiday recipes from the Kraft Foods Kitchens, a Zak Designs garlic peeler, an HA Mack olivewood mixing spoon, NEW Velveeta Rotini and Cheese Whole Grain, Planters cocktail peanuts, Planters pecans, Baker’s semi-sweet chocolate, Stove Top, Honey Maid cinnamon crackers, Jet Puffed marshmallows, Oreos, Kraft salad dressing, NEW Maxwell House Blend coffee, NEW Ritz Brown Sugar Cinnamon crackers and NEW Wheat Thins Flatbread crackers.
Initial Entry: Share your favorite Holiday dinner, dessert or appetizer (you don't have to include the recipe if you don't want to)
- Follow Me & KraftFoods on Twitter (Leave your Twitter ID) (1 entry)
- Tweet this Giveaway (1 entry per tweet, Max of 3 a day, 1+ hours apart)–>Enter to win a Kraft Foods Gift Basket from @ChefAshbabe @ Memoirs From my Kitchen http://tinyurl.com/yb79fna #MMKraftGiveaway
- Leave a comment anywhere on my blog from 11/21 to 12/6 and gain an entry for every comment! Leave the link to the post you commented on. (1 entry per comment)
- Put this giveaway on a CURRENT Mr Linky, sweeps sites, forum or blog it. (leave the link) (1 entry per submission or 3 entries for a blog post)
- Add my button to your side bar or link to your blogroll (Code on the right, leave a link to your blog)(1 entry)