Today my box arrived and I couldn't wait to tear it open!
Inside the plain white USPS box encased in Styrofoam peanuts was a pretty pink paper gift bag stuffed to the tippy top with goodies and topped off with some lovely pink tissue paper..
Inside that pink gift bag was...
- Soap slab sample in Patience from Elementals By Diane Natural Handmade Soaps
- 2 candle tart samples in Hello Sweetie and Pink Sugar from What's That Smell?
- 2 perfume oil samples from Lunableu Bath & Body Treats in Blackberry Noel and Cocoa Pink
- 1 One ounce handmade goat milk soap sample chunk from Nice Touch Handmade Goat Milk Soap
- Cinnamon scented heart shaped candle melts from Kreations by Kathie
- In the goodie bag from SBS Teas was 1 formed black tea heart, chocolate decadence soap sample, sweetheart mint roobios tea sample (with directions on how to brew the teas) and a dark chocolate truffle.
- 1 good sized sample of Maile Lei hand & body lotion from East Coast Tropics
- 1 - 0.07oz sample stick (about the size of a softlips lip balm) concealer stick in roasted chestnut (which is way too dark for my fair skin, boo hoo) from Zosimos Botanicals LLC
- THE MOST GIGANTIC CANDLE TART SAMPLE THAT I'VE EVER SEEN in Pink Passions from Things That Make Scents
- 1 lovely heart shaped wax tart (with a cute ribbon tied through a hole in the top) in (VS scent) LoveSpell (YUM!) from Ugly Duckling Designs
- Redux multi-grain facial scrub 1oz sample, olive oil smoothie soap & Lavender soap samples from Little Egg Harbor Soap
- 1 hearts desire soap sample (BIG!) and perfume oil sconcentrate in pink stardust from Tickled Pink Scentsations
- And the biggest sample set of all was from Farm Hussy Bath and Body Products (lol) with... 0.5 oz sample baggie of Bath fizzle FoShizzle bath powder in creme Brulee, 4 oz sample B'oink soy whipped glace, 1oz Sissy's silo-tion in prairie princess and a little baggie with 2 large Valentine tootsie rolls and a tootsie pop (my favorite!)
- 1 2oz candle tart in Spruce Christmas Tree scent from Just Right Candles
It all smells really, really good! I can't wait for the April Box!!!